Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Please call us directly at (417) 624-4492, or click here to schedule an appointment.
Treating yourself to the relaxation and detoxification benefits of infrared technology is now safer than ever. Pure Infra saunas have the lowest electromagnetic radiation (EMR) and electrical field (EF) signatures of any infrared delivery system available. A daily...
Wearing makeup every day can be a pain, especially when you want to sleep in, or you're just trying to give your skin a rest. Maybe you prefer a natural look, but still try to quickly put on mascara in the mornings to open up your eyes and give yourself an extra boost...
Get Rid of Unwanted Hair It’s starting to warm up outside, which means it’s time to put away your long cozy pants and slip into shorts. For many of us, that also means dusting off our good ole razor and dealing with razor burn or cuts as we attempt to get rid of all...