Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Please call us directly at (417) 624-4492, or click here to schedule an appointment.
Massage is often considered a luxury, often associated with vacations and spas. When realistically, it is so much more than just a form of rest and relaxation. With all of the health and wellness benefits, you should invest in massage with Executive Spa & Massage!...
Massage is often considered a luxury, often associated with vacations and spas. When realistically, it is so much more than just a form of rest. With all of the health and wellness benefits, you should invest in massage with Executive Spa & Massage! Did you know...
Your skin's outermost layers aren't doing your complexion any favors. Skin cells on the surface flatten and dry like tiny scales, dulling your skin's appearance and making darker skin tones ashy. Then comes along the Dermaplane treatment. Think of it as the next step...