Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Please call us directly at (417) 624-4492, or click here to schedule an appointment.
The crisp air whispers the inevitable approach of colder days in Joplin, MO. At Executive Spa & Massage, we believe that embracing the seasonal shift is an opportunity to align your self-care routine with the soothing warmth of our signature Hot Stone Massage....
In our fast-paced lives, finding moments of tranquility and caring for ourselves has become more crucial than ever. With stress and tension taking a toll on our minds and bodies, treating yourself to a spa package can be a blissful escape. Executive Spa and Massage...
In the pursuit of beauty and self-care, finding a reliable and skilled provider for permanent makeup is essential. The precision and expertise required for such treatments make choosing the right establishment crucial. Executive Spa & Massage is the ideal...