Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Please call us directly at (417) 624-4492, or click here to schedule an appointment.
The Benefits of One-on-One Personal Stretching Sessions this Summer
As the summer heat sets in and we eagerly embrace outdoor activities and adventures, it's essential to prioritize our physical well-being and incorporate regular stretching into our routines. Whether you're an athlete, a fitness enthusiast, or simply someone looking...
Using Aromatherapy in Massage
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils derived from plants to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being. When combined with massage therapy, aromatherapy can enhance the therapeutic effects of the massage and provide additional benefits to the client. Here...
Benefits of Getting Regular Facials
Getting a facial is not only relaxing and rejuvenating to the face but also the mind. Facials allow you to focus on your breathing and regain your confidence in having healthy beautiful skin. Monthly facials help to support your at-home skincare routine to achieve the...