Best Waxing | Joplin MO
Before Your Waxing Appointment
- Make sure they are long enough (at least a quarter of an inch) for the wax to adhere and grab them easily.
- Take a warm shower (not hot as this can make skin more sensitive) before your waxing. It will help open your pores and make removing your hair easier.
- Exfoliate with a body scrub so the waxing strips don’t have to cut through dead skin cells and oils left from your moisturizers. They’ll be able to nab hair more quickly.
- Taking an ibuprofen or aspirin about 30 minutes before your wax can help lessen the pain by slightly dulling your pain receptors.
- Try to relax as the more tense you are, the more you’ll feel the pain. Take the focus away by sucking on a mint or chewing some gum, mentally planning your day, etc.
- Drinking coffee and other caffeinated beverages and even alcohol can make your skin much more sensitive. Try to avoid these for a few hours before you wax.
- Although you might be tempted to numb the pain away with ice, the cold can tighten your pores, making your hairs harder to remove.
- Don’t wait until your hairs are too long to wax. This can make the process a lot longer and more uncomfortable.
- Make sure you have enough time to get to your appointment so you’re nice and relaxed and have a happy waxing!
Includes Brazilian, Legs and Armpits
Includes everything from below the neck to above the Ankles,
Arms, Armpits, Back, Brazilian, and Buttocks
Lip/Chin/Ears/Nose $20 Each
Full Face Wax $65.00
Under arms $25
1/2 Arm $40
Full Arm $50
1/2 Leg $45
Full leg $75
(Add on Hydro-Jelly mask $25)
(Add on Vagi-facial $40)
Men Body Waxing
When it comes to relaxation, there are a few things we can associate with that: spa days, cozying up by the fire, staying in bed all morning, and, of course, getting a massage. And although massage is great for helping you relax, it has more therapeutic benefits, too....
Swedish massage therapy is the most well-known and widely practiced type of therapeutic massage—and for good reason. This type of massage focuses on muscle relaxation, targeting superficial muscles (rather than the connective tissues targeted in deep-tissue massage)...
Massage is often considered a luxury, often associated with vacations and spas. When realistically, it is so much more than just a form of rest and relaxation. With all of the health and wellness benefits, you should invest in massage with Executive Spa & Massage!...