Best Waxing | Joplin MO
Before Your Waxing Appointment
- Make sure they are long enough (at least a quarter of an inch) for the wax to adhere and grab them easily.
- Take a warm shower (not hot as this can make skin more sensitive) before your waxing. It will help open your pores and make removing your hair easier.
- Exfoliate with a body scrub so the waxing strips don’t have to cut through dead skin cells and oils left from your moisturizers. They’ll be able to nab hair more quickly.
- Taking an ibuprofen or aspirin about 30 minutes before your wax can help lessen the pain by slightly dulling your pain receptors.
- Try to relax as the more tense you are, the more you’ll feel the pain. Take the focus away by sucking on a mint or chewing some gum, mentally planning your day, etc.
- Drinking coffee and other caffeinated beverages and even alcohol can make your skin much more sensitive. Try to avoid these for a few hours before you wax.
- Although you might be tempted to numb the pain away with ice, the cold can tighten your pores, making your hairs harder to remove.
- Don’t wait until your hairs are too long to wax. This can make the process a lot longer and more uncomfortable. Also,
- Make sure you have enough time to get to your appointment so you’re nice and relaxed and have a happy waxing!
Lip/Chin/Cheeks $15 Each
Half Arms $30
Full Arms $45
Under Arms $20
Half Leg $35
Full Leg $60
Mother's Day Specials Available! Call today (417-624-4492) or contact us online to get your Mom a special treat for Mother's Day.
Stress is universal and while not all stress is bad, it’s important to be able to find a relief from that stress. Unresolved stress can lead to a wide variety of health problems such as migraines, upset stomach, high blood pressure, chest pains and insomnia. Some...
Swedish Massage Swedish Massage refers to a variety of techniques specifically designed to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, and rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. The main purpose of...