Treating yourself to the relaxation and detoxification benefits of infrared technology is now safer than ever. Pure Infra saunas have the lowest electromagnetic radiation (EMR) and electrical field (EF) signatures of any infrared delivery system available. A daily sweat is acknowledged as one of the single best things you can do to stay healthy. Arteries dilate, improving blood flow throughout the body and relaxing tight or overworked muscles. The production of white blood cells is stimulated, strengthening the immune system. Toxins are flushed out through the skin’s pores. In a Pure Infra sauna, the ambient air temperature settles at your preset comfort level — while the safest infrared waves possible penetrate deep into your body, warming you inside and out at the same time. This means you can detoxify comfortably and safely for longer periods. And come out feeling stronger, healthier and in better balance.

What is an Infrared Sauna

Unlike a traditional sauna, infrared saunas don’t heat the air around you. Instead, they use infrared lamps (that use electromagnetic radiation) to warm your body directly.

These saunas use infrared panels instead of conventional heat to easily penetrate human tissue, heating up your body before heating up the air. An infrared sauna can operate at a lower temperature (usually between 120˚F and 140˚F) than a traditional sauna, which is typically between 150˚F and 180˚F.

In an infrared sauna, only about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body.

The heat of an infrared sauna penetrates more deeply than warmed air. This allows you to experience a more intense sweat at a lower temperature.

This environment tends to be more tolerable, which allows you to stay in the sauna longer while increasing your core body temperature by two to three degrees.

Benefits of Using an Infrared Sauna

The potential benefits of using an infrared sauna are similar to those experienced with a traditional sauna just at a lower temperature.

These include:

  • better sleep
  • relaxation
  • detoxification
  • weight loss
  • relief from sore muscles
  • relief from joint pain such as arthritis
  • clear and tighter skin
  • improved circulation
  • help for people with chronic fatigue syndrome

People have been using saunas for years using it to help with all sorts of health conditions. There are many studies on traditional saunas, however there are less when it comes to infrared saunas. Here are a few we’ve found.

  • A small 10 person study found that people with chronic fatigue syndrome benefited from using an infrared sauna as part of an overall treatment.
  • Another 10 person study found that infrared saunas helped decrease muscle soreness and increase recovery from strength-training sessions.
  • Several studies have found that infrared light therapy saunas may help reduce blood pressure.

So far there are no reports of negative effects, beyond the cautions about any sauna experience. These include the potential to become dehydrated, overheat or interference with medications. There could also be possible dangers for someone who is pregnant, has heart disease or is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Even if you are skeptical of all of the possible benefits its still feels really good. It also contributes to your overall health by allowing you relax, loosen up tight muscles, reduce joint pain, and give you some much needed time to yourself.

What We Offer

Free 15 minute session with each 60 or 90-minute massage.

Without massage:

15 minutes = $4.00
30 minutes = $6.00
45 minutes = $8.00


10-30 minute sessions = $45.00
20-30 minute sessions = $85.00

Contact Us

Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment to use our infrared sauna or with any questions you might have about it. You can contact us on our website by filling out the contact form.